Progressive Gears Records is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Progressive Gears Records may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, but you should check back from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that may have been made. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information, such as, address and post/zip code.
What we do not collect:
We do not collect or hold the following information:
- bank details or credit card information.
- this is processed via third parties and not visible to anyone at Progressive Gears Records.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, namely, the official sites or social media outlets of our artists. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, then, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the unsubscribe feature on all mailings.
We will not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com to obtain this.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.